SE Range of SAJ Air Gap Eddy Current Dynamometers is for testing engines from 10 kW to 720 kW capacity. The rugged design of the power absorbing system ensures a long operating life, even in the most demanding production and endurance testing environments.
Air Gap Eddy Current Dynamometers
- High Accuracy strain gauge loadcell for Torque measurement.
- Precise Control even at low loads and rapid changes in demands.
- Bi-directional operation.
- Low Inertia rotor.
- Balanced high rigidity shaft assembly on precision bearings ensures smooth operation.
- Twin silicon rubber encapsulated energising coils, with central ventilation ensures High Reliability in extreme conditions.
- Electroless nickel plating of cooling passages ensures corrosion free operation.
- ‘O’ ring pipe connection to minimize error in torque calibration due to variation in water supply pressure.
- Oil Injected half couplings supported by deep groove ball bearings ensures easy maintenance.
|Model||Max Power (kW)||Max Torque (Nm)||Max Speed (RPM)|